Welcome to The Orange Groves
The Orange Groves is a donation supported podcast network with the goal to host and support smaller creators and lift up marginalized voices, as well as foster a community where creators can help and learn from each other. Listener donations go toward hosting costs, artwork, music, and promotion for the programs.
Hosting programs by marginalized creators allows listeners to hear themselves represented in the shows they listen to. The Orange Groves has a focus on expanding and housing more and more podcasts from new voices and creators that have stories to tell about who they are or how media affects them.
HOW to donate
Donations are collected through Patreon, a monthly content creator platform. By supporting TOG on Patreon you will get access to exclusive content including content that didn’t make final episodes and test pilots.
It is our goal to host the kind of programs that are underrepresented in media. Those voices who wouldn’t have the opportunity otherwise to be heard. If you would like your podcast to be hosted by TOG or pitch a show to TOG, get in touch with us here.
Join Andrew and Marn as they continue their deep dive into EverymanHYBRID by watching from “In which I assume the role of a 13 year old MySpace girl” to “The Corenthal Connection (Jessie’s back)!” Marn picks up some bad habits! Andrew waits patiently for Vince to shave! Both share poetry of varying quality!
I am trying my best as a broducer and you kleep driving away good talent I fuckin swear
you want them back??? fine they will be back i’ll bring them back they’ll be so back you’ll be like “oih shit they certainly are back”
Its the final episode of the podcast for season 1 AND the 1997 Fox Animated Sitcom by Mike Judge, King of the Hill! Kat from Summer Twilight Book Club is here to go over being an embarrassing weird teenager with Jory and Bobby!
Jory’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/noimjory
Kat’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/Epsilina
STBC Twitter: https://twitter.com/STBCPodcast
The Orange Groves Twitter: https://twitter.com/OrangeGrovesNet
Cam and Jory were big fans of wrestling during the Attitude Era and are now back watching the WWE 15 years later! Weekly recaps, thoughts, and goofs about PPV’s, Raw, and Smackdown!
The music in this episode is Eyes by Walmaster from their Phantom EP.
Buy Interstitial: Our Hearts Intertwined, Riley’s now finished Kingdom Hearts inspired Powered by the Apocalypse table-top RPG at Linksmith Games.
Follow this episode’s hosts on Twitter:
Most episode? For us. This episode? FOR YOU! Yes, you and you and you, listener. Let’s hear the B-Nakes a-strummin’ and a-twangin’ as we have a little country hootenanny in our ears. Mandolin or banjo? It don’t matter none either way! Yee-haw!
ALSO IN THIS EPISODE:
Trolls talk! All the trolls talk! The IABD boys WILL be in Trolls 2.
Don’t go in my box.
CVS: Leave no trace.
BONUS SEGMENT: THANKS THAT WAS FUN, THE WRONG MAN WAS CONVICTED, and CONVENTIONEERS!
Acoustic/acapella version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW03RE_kiWs
Get yourself some IABD shirts! Wear a logo on your chest!: https://www.teepublic.com/user/itsallbeendonepodcast
Catch us on the ‘net!:
In this Episode, I focus on various smaller riots and actions of the LGBTQ+ community that took place in the 1960s prior to Stonewall, as well as covering the Stonewall Riots.
Sources Used in this Episode
- Sides, Josh. Erotic City: Sexual Revolutions and the Making of Modern San Francisco. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2009.
- The Council of Religion and the Homosexual. The LGBT Religious Archives Network. Online Exhibit. Accessed November 12, 2016.
- Vicki L. Eaklor. “Gay Rights Movement, US.” Social Sciences and History. GLBTQ Encyclopedia Archives, GLBTQ Inc: (2008), 1.
- Martin Duberman. Stonewall. (New York, NY: Plume Books: 1994), 194.
- http://www.nyclgbtsites.org/site/picket-at-the-great-hall-cooper-union-second-ever-u-s-gay-rights-protest/ 7.mhttp://www.nyclgbtsites.org/site/picket-in-front-of-u-s-army-building-first-ever-u-s-gay-rights-protest/
- Faderman, Lillian. Odd Girls and Twilight Lovers: A History of Lesbian Life in Twentieth-Century America. New York, NY: Columbia University Press, 1991.
- Faderman, Lillian. The Gay Revolution. New York, NY: Simon & Schuster, 2016.
- STEIN, MARC. 2019. “A Theory of Revolution for the Riots.” Gay & Lesbian Review Worldwide 26 (3): 19–20.
- “The Black Cat.” 2009. Advocate, no. 1023 (February): 23.
- BONDY, RENÉE. 2018. “Revisiting the Stonewall Narrative.” Herizons 32 (2): 10–11.
- Jerome Rodriguez, 2017. “Randy Wicker, Unsung Hero in LGBT-Rights Movement.” LGBT History Month. Philadelphia Gay News (Oct-27-Nov. 2): 13.
- “Randolfe “Randy” Wicker. 2007. “Speaking ‘Truth to Power’” Gay & Lesbian Times, Uptown Publications.
This month’s episode talks about Adorned by Chi, Agents of the Realm, and Transformed. We explore the power of friendship as well as the mysterious power to yeet the teet with a magical gender-changing transformation.
Comics linked below –
The rumor come out: does Folie à Deux is good??
Check out the lyrics at Genius.com, please sponsor us.
Tweet about the show using #FOBcast
Listen to the FOBcast Pairing Playlist here!
Join The Orange Groves Discord Server to talk with us about FOB or literally anything else!
We thought climaxes were supposed to be fun? Listen to Sahana and Kat be thoroughly disappointed by Chapters 19 and 20 of New Moon.
In this episode: Checkout @SianchArt on Twitter, Kat reviews CW’s Charmed, let teenage girls like things 2kforever
Content Warning: These chapters both focus on suicide and suicidal ideation.
We’re back after our break to discuss our busy time away, and then dig into several topics and how they make us feel, all while trying to make puns with the words they and them whenever possible (with varying success)
- Inverse’s article covering John Wick 3 including a nonbinary character
- SonicFox’s tweet coming out as nonbinary
- “Mattel Launches New Gender-Neutral Dolls”
- “All hail the gender non-binary fragrance”
- Definition of They
- “Showers, Uniforms, Pronouns: Testimonials of Non-Binary Student-Athletes”
Join our discussions in the Orange Groves Discord Server!
Our theme music is Big Trucks by I Believe in Julio.