This week, Marn and fellow Orange Groves host Ty commune in the Library of Terrors to talk about Kaitlin Tremblay’s Twine game Halfway, To The Lamppost. Topics of discussion include: why interactive fiction makes for great horror, too much scary information vs. just enough, creepypasta curation, book clubs within book clubs, and of course, fucked up guys who look at you.
- Episode 9 – When The Man Comes Around October 31, 2020
- S1E6 – The Guy Who Didn’t Like Musicals ft. Andrew Sherman October 29, 2020
- S9E8 – 8: Every Subway Car October 27, 2020
- Dark Road #3 October 27, 2020
- S03E01 – Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken – Milk Money October 26, 2020